Prep 1 min
Cook 1 min
A refreshing drink best when served cold. Enjoy this simple recipe I came up with a few days ago!
- 8 ounces crystal geyser orange-flavored sparkling water (about half of the cup u are using.)
- 2 -3 tablespoons iced tea mix powder (lemon flavored is preferred.)
- Pour the sparkling water into a glass or cup, but be careful and pour only half because the foam will rise!
- Then scoop the spoonfuls of iced tea powder into the cup and wait until the foam settles down.
- Mix well and enjoy! (See, its as simple as that!).