Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is a great chicken bbq pizza thats made in under 30 minutes!!
- olive oil
- 1 pre-made pizza crust
- 1 cup kc masterpiece origianal barbecue sauce
- 2 -3 chicken breasts
- 1 jalapeno (seeds optional)
- 1⁄4 of 1 onion
- 1 tablespoon of minced garlic
- salt or pepper
- 1 cup of shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Slice chicken into strips and salt and pepper.
- Dice onion and jalapeno- feel free to add more or less onion or jalapeno!
- Rub pizza crust top and bottom with olive oil and pepper crust, put in oven for 7-8 minute
- Cook chicken strips in pan until browned, add onion, jalapeno, and garlic in pan and 1/2 cup of KC Masterpiece Original BBQ sauce-stir together and turn off of heat.
- After crust has precooked, use other 1/2 cup of BBQ sauce to coat the crust, top with chicken mixture and add all of the cheese.
- Return to oven and cook until cheese is bubbly!
Other than sprinkling the cooked pizza with cilantro I followed the recipe. I did use a purple onion for color. It made for an interesting and fun variety on a pizza & movie night. Thank you for sharing your recipe! Discovered during Pick A Chef Spring 2011.
this is a WINNER!! the kc masterpiece really made it have a smoky flavor without being on the grill!! we LOVED it!!