Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A fruity twist on the pina colada...this time with the flavor of honey dew melon!!!
- 1 1⁄2 ounces light rum
- 1⁄2 ounce Midori melon liqueur
- 1 ounce cream of coconut
- 3 ounces pineapple juice
- 1 dash cream
- 1⁄2 ounce dark rum (optional)
- pineapple, wedge (optional)
- Fill blender with 3 oz of crushed ice.
- light rum, Midori, cream of coconut, pineapple juice, cream (and dark rum if desired).
- Blend at medium speed for approximately 15 seconds until smooth.
- Pour into a goblet or large wine glass and garnish with a pineapple wedge or spear.