Prep 6 mins
Cook 0 mins
Cranberry, grapefruit and lime virgin cocktail. from The Kingston Brewing Co.'s bartender Cory Serson. Found online and I have yet to try it. Winner of Best Fizzy Mocktail in the GREAT Mocktail Challenge 2003!
- 1 ounce rose's lime cordial
- 3 ounces cranberry juice
- 3 ounces white grapefruit juice
- ginger ale
- orange wedge
- Fill a 10 oz highball glass ¾ with ice.
- Layer by pouring down the inside the Rose's Lime Cordial, then the cranberry juice, then the white grapefruit juice.
- Top with ginger ale and serve with a wedge of orange and a straw.