Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Our friend Jason makes these. We don't drink but our other drinking friends raved over them.
- 6 fluid ounces gin (3/4 cup)
- 6 fluid ounces fresh orange juice (3/4 cup, from approximately 2 oranges)
- 4 fluid ounces dry vermouth (1/2 cup)
- 4 fluid ounces sweet vermouth (1/2 cup)
- 1 teaspoon simple syrup (equal parts granulated sugar and water)
- 2 -4 dashes orange bitters (optional)
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice and add the gin, orange juice, dry and sweet vermouth, simple syrup and bitters.
- Shake just to blend.
- Strain into cocktail glasses and serve.