Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
It seemed like a fun name. The hubby and I were changing recipes and decided this was an easy measurement and perfect Cadillac margarita. enjoy. We sure have.
- 1⁄4 cup tequila
- 3⁄4 cup prepared sweet-and-sour mix
- 1⁄8 cup triple sec
- 1⁄8 cup lime juice
- 1⁄8 cup Grand Marnier
- Shake tequila, triple sec, sweet and sour mix, and lime juice with ice. (my hubby does a dance move--it's very humorous).
- Take margarita glass or any preferred glass and dip in lime juice to coat rim.
- Next dip into kosher salt or margarita salt (I'm pretty sure they are the same) until coated.
- Pour cocktail in dropping a few ice cubes to have an "on-the-rocks" feel.
- Float Grand Marnier on top.
- Add straw and garnish with lime.
Being retired makes me wonder where my time goes. I'm going to measure this weekend by how slowly my margarita's ice cubes melt. Made for PAC Fall 2011.