I am not a chicken fan salad lover. But I just love this chicken salad. It is the only chicken salad I will eat ( mine.) I make it least twice a week. I hope you love it just as much as me.
- Boil chicken in water until chicken is throughly cooked through. This usually takes about 30 minutes.
- Remove from pot and let cool in container or bowl.
- Chicken cools pretty quickly, usually about 10 minutes. When you can handle it, start shedding it, or take 2 sharp knives and cut them up. It will cool off the chicken quicker if it is cut up.
- After it cools completely, add garlic salt, and pepper.
- Add real mayo and celery.
- Serve between 2 slices of your favorite bread.
- The garlic salt is the secret ingredient to this chicken salad.