1/1 Photo of The Best Tasting Chicken Salad Ever
I am not a chicken fan salad lover. But I just love this chicken salad. It is the only chicken salad I will eat ( mine.) I make it least twice a week. I hope you love it just as much as me.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Boil chicken in water until chicken is throughly cooked through. This usually takes about 30 minutes.
- 2Remove from pot and let cool in container or bowl.
- 3Chicken cools pretty quickly, usually about 10 minutes. When you can handle it, start shedding it, or take 2 sharp knives and cut them up. It will cool off the chicken quicker if it is cut up.
- 4After it cools completely, add garlic salt, and pepper.
- 5Add real mayo and celery.
- 6Serve between 2 slices of your favorite bread.
- 7The garlic salt is the secret ingredient to this chicken salad.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for The Best Tasting Chicken Salad Ever
Serving Size: 1 (37 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 119.0
- Calories from Fat 47
- Total Fat 5.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 40.6 mg
- Sodium 148.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 13.0 g