Prep 15 mins
Cook 6 hrs
In 'Not Your Mother's Slow Cooker: Recipes for Entertaining' by Beth Hensperger
- 1 gallon unfiltered apple juice
- 1 cup fresh lemon juice
- 5 cinnamon sticks (each 4 inches in length)
- 2 tablespoons whole cloves
- 1 lemon, sliced
- 1 whole nutmeg
- Combine the apple juice and lemon juice in the slow cooker.
- Add the cinnamon sticks, cloves, and lemon slices, and grate in the nutmeg.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 4-6 hours.
- Serve hot, straining out the cinnamon sticks and cloves.