Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
this is just a slightly different pie than others posted...but the change of ingredients makes this pie truly silky smooth we love this pie in the summer, especially since it is a no bake..not sure on the cooking time...
- 17 large marshmallows
- 1⁄4 lb butter
- 6 ounces Hershey chocolate candy bars
- 1⁄2 pint whipped cream
- 1 (9 inch) graham cracker crust
- Melt marshmallows in top of double boiler over simmering water with butter.
- Add Hershey bars.
- melt all together and stir well.
- cool mixture slightly and add whipped cream.
- Pour into graham cracker crust and chill well before serving.