Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 2 mins
Cook 1 min
If you are into bodybuilding or working out, you will want to use this shake before and after your workout so you don't lose muscle mass. After a hard weight training workout is the best time to feed your body high GI carbs and Whey protein so you can build more lean mass. it is also the best time to use Glutamine and creatine supplements. Why spend more on name brand drink powders with other useless ingredients and claims?
- 16 ounces water
- 4 1⁄4 tablespoons gatorade powdered drink mix (any flavor)
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons vanilla whey protein powder
- Add all ingredients into a shaker cup or blender.
- Mix well and serve.
- I usually make a double portion and drink half before and half after my weight workout.
- for best results use Whey Isolate protein powder. also add 1 1/4 tbsp of Glutamine powder and 1 tsp of Creatine Monohydrate if you are using these supplements.
- Try as many different flavors of Gatorade you wish! orange and fruit punch work great, but the original lemon/lime not so much -- .