1/22 Photos of The Best Apple Pie Muffins Ever
I got this recipe from a friend. I make these often and take them to many potlucks, office parties, the cottage, picnics, children's lunch and the list goes on. Recipe from the cookbook "Just The Best."
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2cinnamon could be added to the batter ( about 1 teaspoon or less).
- 3Topping: In a small bowl toss together sugar, flour, butter and cinnamon until crumbly; set aside.
- 4Muffins: In a large bowl whisk together brown sugar, oil, egg and vanilla until smooth.
- 5In a separate bowl, sift together flour, soda and salt.
- 6Stir oil mixture into flour mixture alternately with buttermilk.
- 7Fold in apples, mixing just until combined.
- 8Spoon into greased muffin cups filling 3/4 full.
- 9Sprinkle topping over evenly.
- 10Bake at 350°F for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown and tops spring back.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for The Best Apple Pie Muffins Ever
Serving Size: 1 (86 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 18
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 276.5
- Calories from Fat 101
- Total Fat 11.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 17.6 mg
- Sodium 128.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 25.9 g
- Protein 2.9 g