1/4 Photos of Thanksgiving Turkey Gobblers
A Thanksgiving treat for the dogs that are a healthier alternative to table scraps. From the "3 Dogs Bakery Cookbook". My little turkeys gobbled them up. ok ok that was a bad pun. Hope your dog enjoys them.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2In a frying pan, cook ground turkey, crumble into small pieces, place on a few paper towels ans set aside.
- 3In a large bowl combine flour and cornmeal.
- 4In another bowl beat egg, oil and water together, after blended add tarragon.
- 5Combine wet and dry ingredients. Fold in ground turkey. Mix together.
- 6Turn dough onto a lightly floured surface. Knead until dough is thoroughly mixed.
- 7Roll out dough to 1/2 inch thick. Cut into shapes.
- 8Place on a greased baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes or until firm.
- 9Cool completely before serving.
- 10Store in an airtight container.
- 11Keep refrigerated.
Browse Our Top Poultry Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Poultry Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Thanksgiving Turkey Gobblers
Serving Size: 1 (26 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 74.7
- Calories from Fat 19
- Total Fat 2.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 7.7 mg
- Sodium 5.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 1.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: