1/2 Photos of Thanksgiving Rice Crispy Turkeys
Baking Bunny's Note:
The perfect little treat for a toddler for Thanksgiving and a great way to use up leftover Halloween candy! These make a cute presentation on the Thanksgiving table. =)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt butter in pan, and then add marshmallows.
- 2After thoroughly melted, add rice crispies and stir.
- 3Pour into a pan to cool for one minute.
- 4Butter your palms and take a golf ball size chunk of rice crispies and roll into a circle or oval and place on a sheet of wax paper or silicone mat.
- 5While still warm, insert three candy corn "feathers" into the back end (this is a good point for toddlers to help).
- 6Melt dipping chocolate according to directions and then dip the front end of turkeys into chocolate and secure one candy corn thin end down.
- 7Allow to set for 10 minutes and they are ready to eat!
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Thanksgiving Rice Crispy Turkeys
Serving Size: 1 (32 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 114.9
- Calories from Fat 15
- Total Fat 1.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 4.0 mg
- Sodium 114.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 11.8 g
- Protein 1.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: