Recipe by Ceezie
This easy-to-prepare recipe combines favorite Thanksgiving leftovers, turkey, dressing and cranberry relish, in one delicious sandwich. Dipped into warm gravy, it makes a satisfying lunch or light supper after the holiday. Recipe Source: Williams Sonoma
Top Review by weekend cooker
Excellent lunch today, Made recipe with no adjustments. Excellent directions, even better taste and flavor. After 4 minutes in the panini maker it was done. The cranberry flavor was #1 here. Made for Potluck tag.
- 2 slices country bread, each 1/2 inch thick
- olive oil, for brushing
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons cranberry sauce
- 2 -3 slices roasted turkey
- 1⁄2 cup prepared stuffing (leftover, cooked)
- 1⁄4 cup turkey gravy, warmed
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat an electric panini maker according to the manufacturer's instructions.
- Brush one side of each bread slice with olive oil. Lay the slices, oiled side down, on a clean work surface. Spread the top of one slice with the mayonnaise. Spread the top of the other slice with the cranberry relish. Arrange the turkey on the mayonnaise. Top with the dressing, then top with the other bread slice, oiled side up.
- Place the sandwich on the preheated panini maker and cook according to the manufacturer's instructions until the bread is golden, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Transfer the sandwich to a cutting board and cut in half. Serve immediately with the warmed gravy for dipping. Serves 1.