Prep 8 mins
Cook 0 mins
Entered for safe-keeping, from Weight Watchers Magazine, September-October 2008, 3 "thingies" per half wrap.
- 1 cup cooked shrimp
- 1 tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1⁄4 cup carrot, shredded
- 2 tablespoons of fresh mint, chopped
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest, grated
- 1 tablespoon reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1 large fat free flour tortillas
- 1 tablespoon peanuts, chopped
- Combine shrimp, chopped tomato, shredded carrot, chopped mint, grated lemon zest, and soy sauce.
- Spoon onto 1 large tortilla; sprinkle with chopped peanuts.
- Roll up and cut in half at a slight angle. One wrap serves 2.
We really liked these wraps - forgot the mint and nuts - but otherwise made as directed. Served with tropical fruit and chips. Thanks for a very easy dinner on a hot day.
II really enjoyed this, although it reminded me more of a Vietnamese sandwich than anything Thai-style. The mint and peanut really bring everything together and make the Shrimp mixture taste fresh and earthy. I doubled the recipe and had enough for four good-sized wraps. [Made & Reviewed for PRMR]