Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is out of the September 2009 "Oxygen" magazine. I made this using cooked baby shrimp...and flour tortillas...very refreshing...
- 2 tortillas, whole wheat
- 4 boston lettuce leaves
- 113.39 g cooked shrimp, in bite-sized pieces
- 1 small cucumber, peeled, seeded and cut into matchstick strips
- 29.58 ml fresh cilantro leaves, chopped
- 14.79 ml peanuts, chopped
- 0.25 ml sea salt
- 0.25 ml ground pepper
- 0.59-1.23 ml red pepper flakes
- Place the tortillas on a flat surface and layer lettuce followed by shrimp, cucumber, cilantro and peanuts.
- Sprinkle with seasonings, if desired.
- Roll up securely and serve.
This is a simple and satisfying lunch for me. The hardest part was wilting the spinach since I used fresh, not frozen.