Recipe by bamedeo
I love Thai food and since we keep Kosher I cannot get what I like eating out in Cincinnati [perhaps NYC but not Cinci] Vegetarian/Vegan/Kosher/Gluten Free
- 226.79 g thai style gluten-free rice noodles
- 28.34 g umami japanese white miso
- 236.59 ml green peas
- 236.59 ml canned black beans, drained
- 236.59 ml fresh mushrooms, sliced thin
- 236.59 ml soup stock, Kikkoman Memmi Noodle Soup Base
- 1 sweet onion, chopped
- 28.34 g fresh gingerroot, ground
- 29.58 ml fresh lime juice
- 1892.72 ml water
- 0.25 ml chili sauce, Kikkoman Restaurant Series Thai Style
- 1 sprig fresh cilantro, for garnish (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Thai rice noodles, add to 8 cups of boiling water.
- Add Miso, Sweet Peas, fresh mushrooms, onions, soup base, black beans, ginger, to soup after noodles soften, simmer on medium until vegetables soften.
- add lime juice.
- Chili Sauce, Thai Style, add to taste.