We love our potatoes and enjoy these potato cakes, just a little bit different.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Grate potatoes, then put in clean tea towel and squeeze to remove as much moisture as possible.
- 2Mix potato in bowl with chilli, lemongrass, coriander, spring onions, egg and flour.
- 3Heat 1.
- 45cm (1/2 inch) oil in a frying pan.
- 5Use two heaped tablespoons of mixture for each cake and cook in batches for 3- 4 minutes on each side, or until crisp and cooked through.
- 6Drain on paper towels and keep warm whilst cooking remainder of cakes.
- 7Serve hot, with sweet chilli sauce.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Thai Potato Cakes
Serving Size: 1 (263 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 215.7
- Calories from Fat 25
- Total Fat 2.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 105.7 mg
- Sodium 53.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.3 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 8.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: