Thai-Ish Beef and Pasta on Lettuce
- Thoroughly blend orange juice, peanut butter, soy sauce, vinegar, and ginger. Set aside.
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions, drain and set aside.
- Meanwhile, in large nonstick skillet cook ground beef and garlic on medium high heat until meat is brown. Drain off fat.
- Stir in bok choy, carrot, green onions and red pepper.
- Drizzle with orange juice mixture, and reduce heat to medium. Cover and cook 2 minutes.
- Add hot spaghetti, toss until combined.
- Place lettuce leaves on serving plates, and spoon noodle mixture into leaves.