Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
A crispy pancake like dish, oh so tasty.
- 3⁄4 cup oyster, drained
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- 1⁄2 cup fresh cilantro
- 1⁄2 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic
- 3 eggs
- spring onion
- 8 tablespoons tapioca flour
- 1⁄2 cup soda water
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- vegetable oil (for cooking)
- Mix tapioca flour with salt, pepper and soda water.
- Keep this mixture in the freezer while you prepare the oysters.
- Wash oysters and set them to dry.
- Beat the eggs, chop the cilantro, wash bean sprouts, and then slice spring onion.
- In a wok or frying pan heat vegetable oil at high heat.
- Ladle about 1/3 of the flour mixture into the oil, and spread it out.
- Sprinkle oysters on the flour and sprinkle with cilantro and spring onion.
- Follow with 1 egg cracked on top.
- Using a spatula, mix the flour and eggs over and over a few times.
- Do not flip, so that a pancake forms.
- Just before pancake is set, sprinkle with bean sprouts.
- Cook until the flour is browned and crispy.
- Fry the garlic until aromatic add soy sauce.
- Serve together with hot dipping sauce.