A quick one dish meal served family style. Change up the veggies listed here to whatever you have already or for what's in season near you!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Wash rice by rinsing with water until it runs clear. Drain and add measured water and salt. Cook according to the directions specific for your rice. (Mine says to bring to a boil and then simmer for 15 - 20 minutes.).
- 2Oil and heat frying pan on medium heat.
- 3Wash chicken and pat dry. Rub generously with Thai seasoning. Place in hot pan. Flip your chicken when it's golden.
- 4Wash and chop carrots. Add them to the pan.
- 5Wash and chop the pepper. Add it to the pan. Season your veggies if you like.
- 6Cook until chicken is ready. If you're practiced the chicken will be ready to come out of the pan right after the rice is finished.
- 7Plate rice onto a platter with edges and top with chicken. This lets the chicken rest before serving.
- 8Poor coconut cream into the pan with the veggies. Cook for 1 - 2 minutes stirring to get the good flavours off the bottom of the pan. Serve veggies & sauce over the chicken & rice.
- 9Squeeze half a lime over the paltter. Garnish with remaining lime and coconut.
Browse Our Top Curries Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Thai Coconut Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (434 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 641.0
- Calories from Fat 334
- Total Fat 37.1 g
- Saturated Fat 23.9 g
- Cholesterol 69.6 mg
- Sodium 700.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 4.8 g
- Protein 28.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: