Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
I am not big on coleslaw, but found this one to be a nice twist. Found in simple and delicious.
Make and share this Texas Two-Step Ranch Dressing Cole Slaw recipe from Food.com.
- 3 cups coleslaw mix
- 1⁄4 cup mexicorn, drained
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped red onions
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh cilantro
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup ranch salad dressing
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cumin
- In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients.
- In a small bowl, combine the salad dressing, lime juice and cumin.
- Pour over the coleslaw and toss to coat.
- Refrigerate until serving.
Very good and easy. I added some black beans only because I had a can I needed to use before it expired.
This is a really unique flavor for slaw. My husband and I both really liked it. And the dressing is lite which we both like, as we both dislike a heavy mayonaise based dressing. I will definitely make this again.. It is definitely a keeper
This was quick and great! Husband was raving, the kids both liked it - and I liked it and I almost never like slaw! I did leave out the mexicorn since I didn't have any on hand, but would add it next time for color. Thanks!