Prep 10 mins
Cook 55 mins
Make and share this Texas Pete® Warm Buffalo Potato Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄4 cup Texas Pete® Original Hot Sauce
- 3⁄4 cup vinaigrette dressing or 3⁄4 cup ranch dressing, prepared
- 6 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 4 lbs red potatoes, cut into 1/2
- 2 tablespoons chopped garlic
- 2 teaspoons italian seasoning
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 1⁄2 cups diced celery, 1/4-inch, diced
- 1 cup crumbled blue cheese
- Combine vinaigrette (or Ranch) and hot sauce. Set aside.
- Mix vegetable oil, garlic, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper in large bowl. Add potatoes; mix to coat potatoes with mixture. Transfer to sheet pan.
- Bake potatoes at 375°F for 55 minutes or until tender. Cool slightly.
- To make salad, toss potatoes, celery and onion with the hot sauce vinaigrette mixture. Top with bleu cheese crumbles.
These were awesome. Very nice combination or ranch and hot taste