Enjoyed these nachos as an appetizer in several restaurants in the Dallas/Fort Worth area. These are authentic. No velveeta cheese sauce here. Number of servings is approximate and depends on your appetite.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spread tortilla chips on a cookie sheet completely covering cookie sheet so that edges of chips are touching and occasionally overlapping a little.
- 2Evenly spread grated cheese over tortilla chips.
- 3Last sprinkle slivered jalapenos over grated cheese, if using jalapenos slices, try to place one slice on each chip.
- 4Run under broiler, watching carefully until cheese is melted. Serve Hot.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tex-Mex Nachos (Restaurant Style)
Serving Size: 1 (65 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 430.7
- Calories from Fat 229
- Total Fat 25.4 g
- Saturated Fat 9.0 g
- Cholesterol 35.7 mg
- Sodium 466.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 13.6 g