Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
- 12 ounces Simply Balanced® Alaskan Keta Salmon Fillets, thawed, cut in large chunks
- 1 (8 ounce) can water chestnuts, drained
- 1⁄4 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons Archer Farms® Teriyaki Grilling Sauce, plus more for serving
- 8 large iceberg lettuce leaves
- 1 tomatoes, thinly sliced
- In a food processor, pulse the salmon, water chestnuts, panko, and teriyaki sauce until finely chopped. Form the mixture into 3 (1-inch-thick) patties.
- Place the patties in a single layer in a large nonstick skillet. Cook over medium heat, turning once, until golden brown and cooked through, about 8 minutes.
- Place each burger on a lettuce leaf, drizzle with teriyaki sauce, top with a tomato slice, and sandwich with another lettuce leaf.