Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
My DH loves teriyaki & I've been using this recipe for many years. Its good for beef or chicken...grilled or cooked indoors.
- 1⁄4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon salad oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Combine all ingredients in a container& mix until sugar dissolves.
- Add beef or chicken, cover& refrigerate for at least 3 hours, stirring often.
This was a very good teriyaki marniade! I used chicken to marinate in the sauce for 4 hours and I received raving compliments on supper! Thank you, CountryLady!
Great teriyaki recipe! Nice since I had all the ingredients around, I could throw it together quick and it tasted delicious. Thanks!!
This was a great marinade. I cut the meat (sirloin tips) into cubes & then marinated them along with some mushrooms. Skewered them & cooked them outside. Really good. Thanks CountryLady.