Grilled salmon with an oriental marinade. From the Ecofish website. Preperation time includes marinating time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a shallow baking dish, combine brown sugar, oil, soy sauce, garlic and ginger.
- 2Place salmon fillets in a baking dish.
- 3Turn fish over several times to coat; refrigerate 30 minutes.
- 4Remove salmon from marinade.
- 5Cook on heavy duty foil sheet on medium hot grill, turning once during cooking, about 6 to 12 minutes per inch of thickness. Do not overcook.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Teriyaki Grilled Salmon
Serving Size: 1 (155 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 286.7
- Calories from Fat 127
- Total Fat 14.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 58.3 mg
- Sodium 835.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 13.5 g
- Protein 24.0 g