Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 35 mins
Cook 15 mins
Grilled salmon with an oriental marinade. From the Ecofish website. Preperation time includes marinating time.
- In a shallow baking dish, combine brown sugar, oil, soy sauce, garlic and ginger.
- Place salmon fillets in a baking dish.
- Turn fish over several times to coat; refrigerate 30 minutes.
- Remove salmon from marinade.
- Cook on heavy duty foil sheet on medium hot grill, turning once during cooking, about 6 to 12 minutes per inch of thickness. Do not overcook.
the sauce was excellent as is but I added some lemon juice and a teaspoon of hot oil for a little kick. This will become a favorite in my kitchen!