- 6 -8 pork loin chops
- 1⁄2 cup teriyaki sauce marinade
- cooking spray
Directions See How It's Made
- Place chops in a zip lock bag with enough Recipe #365696 to cover each chop. Let stand on counter, turning bag occasionally for 1 hour or refrigerate up to 24 hours before cooking.
- Remove the cooking grates from the grill and spray with non stick cooking spray.
- Preheat charcoal or gas grill to medium/high heat.
- Return the cooking grates to the grill.
- Remove chops from marinade and place on greased grates over hot coals.
- Turn each chop when juices pool on upper surface and meat appears to be cooked half-way through.
- Cooking time for second side is shorter by 1-2 minutes.
- If chop is thinner than 3/4 inch, cook about 5 minutes per side.
- If chop is thicker than 3/4 inch, cook about 7 minutes per side.
- Overcooking will cause chops to become tough.
- Slightly pink chops are done, white chops are well done.