Prep 1 hr
Cook 15 mins
Grilled pork loin chops made using Teriyaki Marinade. The recipe is simple and can be left in refrigerator all day to marinate to perfection. Grilling is a breeze. Prep time is the time it takes to marinate.
- 6 -8 pork loin chops
- 1⁄2 cup teriyaki sauce marinade
- cooking spray
- Place chops in a zip lock bag with enough Recipe #365696 to cover each chop. Let stand on counter, turning bag occasionally for 1 hour or refrigerate up to 24 hours before cooking.
- Remove the cooking grates from the grill and spray with non stick cooking spray.
- Preheat charcoal or gas grill to medium/high heat.
- Return the cooking grates to the grill.
- Remove chops from marinade and place on greased grates over hot coals.
- Turn each chop when juices pool on upper surface and meat appears to be cooked half-way through.
- Cooking time for second side is shorter by 1-2 minutes.
- If chop is thinner than 3/4 inch, cook about 5 minutes per side.
- If chop is thicker than 3/4 inch, cook about 7 minutes per side.
- Overcooking will cause chops to become tough.
- Slightly pink chops are done, white chops are well done.
A very tasty pork chop, and the best looking plate of all the pork plates I have seen in these recipes, It made me want to try it!
Yummy! I used Teriyaki Marinade for the marinade and marinated a pork chop for almost 24 hours. This was very simple and flavorful. Thanks I<3 Cookbooks for a delish dinner. Made for PAC Spring 2010.