- 2 tablespoons teriyaki sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1 small red pepper, cut into strips
- 1 small onion, cut into strips
- 1 1⁄2 lbs fresh green beans or 1 1⁄2 lbs frozen green beans, trimmed and steamed until tender
- 1⁄2 cup coarsely chopped cashews, toasted
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small bowl, combine teriyaki sauce and honey; set aside.
- In a large saute pan, melt butter over medium-high heat.
- Add pepper and onion, saute for 5 to 6 minutes, or until tender.
- Add beans, cashews, and teriyaki-honey mixture; toss gently until heated through.