Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
Great served over cooked white rice or crunchy chow mein noodles.
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts (about 1 1/2 pounds)
- 1 (20 ounce) can pineapple rings, drained
- 1 (12 ounce) bottle Lawry's teriyaki marinade, with pineapple juice, divided
- In a large Ziploc plastic bag, combine 3/4 cup Teriyaki Marinade with chicken; seal bag. Marinate in refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- In a medium bowl, combine 1/3 cup Marinade with pineapple slices, gently turning slices to coat; set aside.
- Remove chicken from bag, discarding used marinade.
- Grill or broil chicken, brushing often with remaining marinade, until thoroughly cooked, about 10 to 15 minutes.
- Grill pineapple slices, brushing with remaining marinade in bowl.
- Serve with a pineapple slice under and on top of each grilled breast.