Teriyaki Beef and Pineapple Lettuce Wraps
- in 10-inch skillet, cook beef over medium-high heat 5 to 7 minutes, stirring occasionally, until thoroughly cooked; drain.
- Stir in salt and pepper.
- In small bowl, mix reserved pineapple liquid, baste and glaze sauce and cornstarch.
- Stir mixture into beef.
- Cook and stir until thick and bubbly, stirring frequently.
- Stir in pineapple, green onions and bell pepper.
- Cook 1 to 2 minutes, stirring occasionally, until hot.
- Spoon about 1/2 cup mixture into each lettuce leaf, roll up to serve.