Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (8 ounce) can pineapple chunks in juice, drained and liquid reserved
- 1⁄4 cup teriyaki baste and glaze, sauce
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1⁄4 cup diced red bell pepper
- 5 leaves large bibb lettuce
- in 10-inch skillet, cook beef over medium-high heat 5 to 7 minutes, stirring occasionally, until thoroughly cooked; drain.
- Stir in salt and pepper.
- In small bowl, mix reserved pineapple liquid, baste and glaze sauce and cornstarch.
- Stir mixture into beef.
- Cook and stir until thick and bubbly, stirring frequently.
- Stir in pineapple, green onions and bell pepper.
- Cook 1 to 2 minutes, stirring occasionally, until hot.
- Spoon about 1/2 cup mixture into each lettuce leaf, roll up to serve.