Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
Taken from a Super Foods Ideas magazine, an old edition I think as I recently re found this yummy recipe after moving house.
- 500 g button mushrooms, if dirty use a pastry brush to remove dirt
- 1⁄2 cup bottled teriyaki marinade
- 2 tablespoons sweet chili sauce
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds, toasted
- Preheat oven to 190°C.
- Place mushrooms in large bowl.
- Combine marinade, sauce and oil.
- Pour over mushrooms.
- Toss till well coated.
- Place mushrooms on greased baking tray.
- Roast 25 minutes, turning twice.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds and serve.
I loved this being part of my Menu #39593 menu. I really thought I had sweet chili sauce but I didn`t. I did use hot chili oil and added some sugar. I did place this in foil and grilled. LOVED THIS!!!! Made for ZWT 6 Thanks for the good eats. ;)
I love mushrooms and any type of Teriyaki marinade so I knew I would love this recipe. The flavors were spot on. Thanks so much for sharing. Made for ZWT 6 :)
great recipe! worked out well. the teryaki sauce I bought was very thin, lke soy sauce, so I did them in a casserole dish. they were great