Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 hrs
My own variation of what they'll serve you at a 'high class' barbeque in immigrant neighborhoods out west... this is what you serve when you're really, really celebrating!
- 1 cup tequila
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 6 tablespoons ground red chili pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt and pepper
- 6 steaks
- Blend the tequila, oil, and seasonings.
- Place the steaks and the tequila, oil and seasonings in a ziploc bag.
- Marinate in fridge overnight.
- Grill or pan fry.