Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
This marinade is from Galley Wench's Caesar Salad With Tequila & Lime-Grilled Shrimp With Chipotl. I took the marinade and used it to marinade chicken breasts. I got rave reviews from everyone I have served this too! Thanks to Galley Wench for coming up with a fantastic marinade!
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 1⁄3 cup freshly squeezed lime juice
- 3 tablespoons tequila
- 2 tablespoons chopped garlic
- 2 -3 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Pound chicken breasts to even thickness.
- Place in plastic storage bag.
- Combine marinade ingredients.
- Pour over chicken.
- Marinade several hours.
- Grill 5-6 minutes per side.