Jessi Garcia's Note:
I love this recipe because it is simple and the flavor is amazing!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4 medium white onion, chopped
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1 fluid ounce tequila (2 tbsp)
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon unpacked brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1/2 teaspoon table salt
- 1 medium jalapeno pepper, seeded and diced
- 1 lb uncooked boneless skinless chicken breast (four, 4 oz pieces)
- 1Puree onion through to pepper in a blender until smooth.
- 2Marinate chicken breasts for at least 1 hour.
- 3They can be marinated for several hours, if desired.
- 4Heat grill.
- 5Pat excess marinade off chicken and grill until cooked through, about 4 minutes per side.
- 6Serve with a fresh garden salad!
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tequila-Jalapeno Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (153 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 161.3
- Calories from Fat 33
- Total Fat 3.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 65.8 mg
- Sodium 366.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 26.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: