Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Food Network's Guy Fieri's Guy Off The Hook
Make and share this Tennessee Lemonade recipe from Food.com.
- 2 ounces simple syrup (2 ounces sugar and 2 ounces water)
- 2 slices fresh lemon, plus extra
- fresh lemon, for garnish
- 1 1⁄2 ounces gentleman jack Bourbon
- 1 ounce triple sec or 1 ounce Cointreau liqueur
- splash club soda
- In a small sauce pan over high heat, combine sugar and water and bring to a boil. Turn off heat and cool. In a mixing glass, muddle lemon, add bourbon, simple syrup, ice, and triple sec. Shake and pour into a Collins glass, finished with a splash of soda on top. Squeeze a lemon slice on top.
I enjoyed this (in fact I am sitting here drinking it right now lol) but iit is a little too sweet for me. My hubby quite liked it, which is surprising as he doesn't drink much and really dislikes bourbon! I will make another after this one, and only add 1 ounce of simple syrup, I think that will suit my taste better. But a yummy drink, thanks for sharing! [Made for Aus/NZ Cocktail Of The Week]