Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
I was out of both Yukon Jack and Southern Comfort so I got to thinking.... did somebody say "Jack"? Hey! I've got a half a fifth of Jack Black in the cabinet! I found other goodies there too. Grand Marnier. So, here's what I came up with and it was pretty dang good after I got the increments right! Also, if you like the cocktail but would prefer a little less alcohol content, use Triple Sec (same amount) instead of Grand Marnier -- cheaper too!
- 1 1⁄2 ounces jack daniels black label tennessee sour mash whiskey
- 1⁄2 ounce Grand Marnier
- 4 ounces Coca-Cola
- Use a 12-ounce tumber for this cocktail.
- Fill the glass with ice cubes.
- Pour in the pre-measured Jack Black and the Grand Marnier.
- Fill to the top with Coca-cola.
- Tip: Don't guess at the proportions -- measure it out to avoid disappointment!
Yummy! I used Triple Sec as I had it on hand. Thanks for the recipe!