Chef #264330's Note:
This is a tried and true recipe from an allergy filled household. I also use this recipe for waffles, just mixing a slightly thinner batter.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat griddle or skillet.
- 2Combine dry ingredients. Add oil and milk and stir until just moistened.
- 3You may need a little more milk or flour to make the consistency right, so adjust as needed.
- 4If eggs are not a problem for you, you can use 2 eggs instead of the flax seed. Add the eggs with the wet ingredients.
- 5Cook on greased griddle on medium heat until bubbles begin to pop and stay open. Flip and cook until the other side is lightly browned.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Teff Pancakes (Gluten Free and Egg Free)
Serving Size: 1 (96 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 228.2
- Calories from Fat 176
- Total Fat 19.5 g
- Saturated Fat 4.6 g
- Cholesterol 17.0 mg
- Sodium 588.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 4.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: