Recipe by Mimi in Maine
Another cracker for a tea party. You may serve this alone or with a spread. It is done in the food processor, but if you do not have one just make sure it is mixed very well.
- 1 1⁄4 cups flour
- 1⁄8 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup lightly packed grated cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup cold butter (cut in chunks)
- 1 tablespoon ice water
- 1 teaspoon ice water
Directions See How It's Made
- Put the flour and baking powder in the bowl of the food processor.
- Add the cheese and butter; process.
- Add the water; process.
- Put on lightly floured board and roll 1/8" thick.
- Cut in shapes or squares; prick top.
- Bake 400 degree oven for 7-9 minutes.