Prep 5 mins
Cook 45 mins
I got this from a sister-in-law. No idea where she got it, but it sure is good. Spray the baking dish with baking spray to make clean up easier.
- 32 ounces frozen tater tots
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can condensed cream of celery soup
- 6 ounces sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 2 cups corn flakes
- Line 9X13 baking dish with tater tots.
- Mix soups and sour cream.
- Pour on top and mix lightly.
- Put cheese on and then corn flakes.
- Bake 45 minutes at 350 degrees.
This is good. I will make again as my whole family liked it. Thank you for posting.
I have made this many times over the years, but didn't realize it was on RecipeZaar! Made it again last night and it was a big hit. I used cream of celery soup and cream of potato soup, since that's what I had in the pantry and we had some vegetarians as guests. It is a great side dish to take to a potluck meal!
Super good and super creamy. I used two cans of cream of celery soup to make this dish truly meatless. I mixed the soup, sour cream and a little bit of cheese together in a seperate bowl (along with some fresh pepper and onion powder) before I poured it over the tater tots to mix it all together. I followed the rest of the directions and it made a wonderful dinner along with a salad. Thank you.