Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I love a good tasting tartar sauce with seafood or even french fries. I have tried many different kinds and one day I just had to try making my own and this is what I came up with. Its our favorite!
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup green onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons dill relish
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Accent seasoning
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dill weed
- mix all the ingredients together and chill in refrigerator for 30 minutes before serving.
- Longer chilled the better the taste.
This was an easy recipe. I like dill so I also thought it was really good as did my husband. It had more of a traditional tartar sauce after sitting in the fridge for a day. It's a kid friendly tartar sauce also. Thank you.
Very simple and good. Thanks for sharing. Made for Cookbook Tag.
I used sweet onion rather than the green onions and used more than indicated. The result was excellent.