Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
Found this from Campbell's. Very simple (and quick!) to prepare.
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄2 cup water
- Heat the oil in a 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Add the chicken and cook for 10 minutes until it's well browned on both sides.
- Remove the chicken and set aside. Pour off any fat.
- Stir the soup and water into the skillet. Heat to a boil.
- Return the chicken to the skillet and reduce the heat to low. Cover and cook for 5 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through.
This is a great recipe. Super easy and quick to make. This came out very well. I used Cream of Chicken instead of mushroom and used 2 big chicken breasts (which were 1 lb.+) I used half of the can of soup and 1/4 of water plus maybe a Tbs. more. Served this over some 99-cent boxed chicken rice. Can't get any easier than this and it only cost me about $4 for two people.