Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is an easy and awesome tasting salad. You can even substitute different flavors yogurt if you like. (I prefer orange). I even serve this with breakfast sometimes or as a dessert. It takes no time and is no fuss at all.
- 2 -3 bananas
- 2 -3 apples, cored and cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- lettuce (optional)
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) can pineapple chunks, drained
- 1 (8 ounce) carton mandarin orange yogurt
- Combine fruit and yogurt; mix well.
- Chill thoroughly.
- Serve on lettuce, if desired.