Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
- 1⁄2 cup best mayonnaise
- 1 lime, juice and zest of, grated
- 2 -3 gherkins, chopped
- 1 tablespoon chives
- 1 tablespoon coriander, fresh is best
- 1⁄4 cup dry breadcrumbs
- 1⁄2 cup grated cheese
- 6 -8 fish fillets
- Place fish on baking paper in an oven dish.
- Mix all ingredients except breadcrumbs and cheese.
- Spread mayonnaise mixture over fish, mix crumbs and cheese together and put on top.
- Fan grill 10 minutes.
Giving this 4 stars because it served as a great starter for the tartar sauce. Thnx for posting, Kris.