Recipe by chia
a quick easy dinner, this is nice served over rice or noodles
Top Review by Pets'R'us
Cooked this as written, just two small changes, I flattened the chicken breasts and after tasting the sauce I did not add the vinegar. Lovely creamy tarragon sauce. A good dish for a dinner party which I will make again. Will try it next time with 1/2 a cup of wine and 1/2 a cup of chicken stock. A good one Chia!
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- salt & pepper
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 8 ounces sliced mushrooms
- 3 ounces prosciutto, chopped
- 1 cup white wine
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 teaspoons tarragon
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- fresh parsley, for garnish
- chives (to garnish)
Directions See How It's Made
- coat chicken with flour, salt& pepper.
- heat oil in skillet, add chicken, saute until brown on both sides, 5-7 minutes, remove to plate.
- add mushrooms and proscuitto to pan, saute 2-3 minutes until mushrooms soften add wine to pan, scrape bottom.
- add cream.
- add chicken back to pan, cook about 10 minutes until sauce thickens.
- stir in tarragon and vinegar, cook 1 minute.
- garnish and serve.