1 hr 10 mins
Another variation of a popular meal for OAMC. Easy to put together, thaw during the day, and put in the oven for dinner. Hope you like it
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 skinless chicken breast halves
- 3 zucchini, small (cut in halves then in 2-inch pieces)
- 4 ounces mushrooms, small
- 3 carrots, cut in 1/4 inch slices
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 cup butter or 1/4 cup margarine, melted
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon tarragon, dried
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1Skin chicken breasts; place in freezer bag.
- 3Bag vegetables and bundle with chicken.
- 4To prepare: thaw chicken breasts completely before cooking.
- 5Arrange chicken, meaty sides up, in ungreased rectangular 13X9X2 baking dish; sprinkle with paprika.
- 6Place zucchini, carrots and mushrooms around and over chicken.
- 7Mix remaining ingredients; drizzle over chicken and vegetables.
- 8Cover and cook in 350F oven until chicken is done, 50-60 minutes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tarragon Chicken (OAMC)
Serving Size: 1 (438 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 501.5
- Calories from Fat 236
- Total Fat 26.2 g
- Saturated Fat 15.3 g
- Cholesterol 163.6 mg
- Sodium 956.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.6 g
- Sugars 10.4 g
- Protein 47.6 g