Recipe by Tish
Another variation of a popular meal for OAMC. Easy to put together, thaw during the day, and put in the oven for dinner. Hope you like it
- 3 skinless chicken breast halves
- 3 zucchini, small (cut in halves then in 2-inch pieces)
- 4 ounces mushrooms, small
- 3 carrots, cut in 1/4 inch slices
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine, melted
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon tarragon, dried
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Skin chicken breasts; place in freezer bag.
- Bag vegetables and bundle with chicken.
- To prepare: thaw chicken breasts completely before cooking.
- Arrange chicken, meaty sides up, in ungreased rectangular 13X9X2 baking dish; sprinkle with paprika.
- Place zucchini, carrots and mushrooms around and over chicken.
- Mix remaining ingredients; drizzle over chicken and vegetables.
- Cover and cook in 350F oven until chicken is done, 50-60 minutes.