1/1 Photo of Tapioca Cream Cheese Pudding
Sydney Mike's Note:
I whipped this recipe together the other day when I finally got tired of buying ready-made tapioca pudding! Maybe one day I'll actually try it from scratch (if only I can find a really good outlet for scratch)! Pudding servings are usually set at 1/2 cup, but mine are considerably larger than that! This pudding is thick enough that I have even used it as a nice filling for a 3-layer cake!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large sauce pan stir together the milk & pudding mix, then cook over a medium to medium-high heat, stirring constantly, for about 25 minutes, or until the mixture comes to a full boil.
- 2Remove from heat & let cool 5 minutes, then stir well.
- 3Let cool another 5 minutes & again stir well.
- 4Let cool another 5 minutes & stir in the cheese.
- 5Pour into a bowl, cover the surface of the pudding with plastic wrap & let set for about an hour.
- 6If the chocolate chips are to be included, quickly stir them in, then again cover the pudding with plastic wrap & let it cool completely ~ OR enjoy it slightly warm!
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tapioca Cream Cheese Pudding
Serving Size: 1 (257 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 256.7
- Calories from Fat 79
- Total Fat 8.7 g
- Saturated Fat 4.9 g
- Cholesterol 31.2 mg
- Sodium 331.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 28.0 g
- Protein 9.0 g