1/1 Photo of Tanya's Sweet Chex Mix
Went to an alphabet pot luck tonight where everyone signed up to bring a dish that started with a particular letter of the alphabet. Of all the dishes (and there were lots of yummy ones), this was my favorite. I decided to name it after my friend's sweet daughter that made it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 250°F.
- 2Melt together Karo syrup, sugar and butter in a large saucepan. Bring to a boil.
- 3Add butter flavoring and baking soda, mix.
- 4Pour over cereal mixture (use whatever quantities of cereal and nuts that you desire to make 18 cups).
- 5Spread on a large, flat cookie sheet and bake at 250°F for 25 minutes. Remove from oven and spread Chex mixture on waxed paper, separating cereal pieces. Let cool completely.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tanya's Sweet Chex Mix
Serving Size: 1 (71 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 18
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 315.6
- Calories from Fat 82
- Total Fat 9.1 g
- Saturated Fat 4.9 g
- Cholesterol 20.3 mg
- Sodium 423.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 59.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 29.8 g
- Protein 2.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: