Recipe by Chef TanyaW
I'm surprised this isn't already in the system... I originally clipped it from a Sunday Parade Magazine insert (the "People Magazine" type supplement to nationwide Sunday papers and it was called "All-American Burger". These are excellent burgers. Whenever I serve them to company, people rave and ask for the recipe. We don't eat burgers often, but these are fabulous and won't disappoint.
- 453.59 g ground beef (I choose 80-93% lean, original recipe stated grade A sirloin)
- 1 green onion, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, pressed
- 14.79 ml soy sauce
- 14.79 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 1.23 ml salt
- 2.46 ml black pepper, freshly ground
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine ingredients and mix well.
- Form into 4 quarter pound patties (or smaller for children).
- Cook on preheated grill or broil to desired done-ness (recommended to internal temp of 160 F).
- Top buns with desired condiments and toppings (we top with tomato slices, lettuce, red onion slices, pickles, and condiments).