Recipe by Mrs. Sherm
This pork chop recipe came with a wok my mom bought in the 80s. The smell of the marinade is enough to make your mouth water.
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 tablespoon coriander
- 1 tablespoon fresh ground pepper
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 4 pork chops
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix marinade ingredients in shallow dish.
- Add chops and turn to coat well.
- Cover, set aside for 30 minutes, basting occasionally.
- Place chops on broiling pan, spoon marinade over top.
- Broil chops for 2 minutes.
- Reduce heat to moderate and continue cooking 8 minutes on each side, basting occasionally with marinade.